MDLA is pleased to offer 1-hour webinars throughout the year on current issues and topics related to distance learning.
|February 15, 2017
What are Open Educational Resources and Why Should You Care?
Dr. Herbert "Buddy" Muse
Program Coordinator, E-Learning, Innovation, and Teaching Excellence (ELITE)
Archived Webinar Recordings
Assessing Online Learning
Open Educational Resources
|We invite webinar proposals on the following topics:|
|• Online Classroom Management
• Social Media Policies on Campus and in Your Classroom
• Online Student Readiness
• Online Faculty Readiness
• Formative Assessments
• Using Analytics
• Online Authentication and Identity
• Intellectual Property and Copyright in a Digital Environment
• Brain-based Learning
• Learning Styles
• Financial Aid and Attendance Online
To submit a webinar proposal, please complete the application form.
We invite webinar proposals on the following topics:
• Online Classroom Management